Nurturic website and mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform”) is an online service owned, operated and managed by Pyrite Fitness Private Limited (“We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). By using/accessing Our Platform, the users (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time (“Cancellation Policy”). This Cancellation Policy governs the usage of the Platform by the User. This Cancellation Policy is for an indefinite period and the User understands and agrees that the User is bound by such terms till the time User access this Platform. Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Cancellation Policy from time to time without any obligation to notify You of such change and it is Your responsibility to check this Cancellation Policy periodically for any changes. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Cancellation Policy terms by Your continued use of the Platform after the date of such revised Cancellation Policy is posted.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS CANCELLATION POLICY, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE PLATFORM AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THEIR USE IMMEDIATELY.
- Company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by User(s). Company’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Company shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
- Company strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Company may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User’s order and will notify the User about such cancellation;
- Cancellation by Company: There may be certain orders that Company is unable to accept and must cancel. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User’s order includes, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Company’s credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Company may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Company will contact the User if all or any portion of User’s order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User’s order. If the order is cancelled after credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in User’s credit/debit card account respectively;
- Cancellation by User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if Company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by the Company, Company shall cancel the order and Company shall refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time only if the User(s) has been charged for such order;
- Company will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that Company has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the Company is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by the Company on such cancellation(s);
- Company reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by the Company as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- Cancellation Policy elucidates the categories of behavior that shall lead the User to lose access to the Platform. Fraudulent or illegitimate behavior undermines the trust on which the Company is built, Company reserves the right to cancel the subscription of the User on occurrence of any of the following events (including but not limited to):
- Use of inappropriate and abusive language or gestures.
- Unwanted contact with the Supplement Expert
- Abusing promotions
- Duplicate accounts
- Sexual misconduct
- Illegal activity
If it has been brought to the notice of the Company about the aforementioned type of problematic behavior or conduct by the User, the Company may contact the User for comprehensive investigation and enquiry. Depending on the nature of the apprehension, Company may suspend or terminate the subscription of the User. If the Company finds that the allegations and accusation raised are of a serious offense or are repeated more than once, or if the User refuses to cooperate, the User may permanently lose access to Platform.
It is the User’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with the Company’s Cancellation Policy, before subscribing/ buying the products. By subscribing/buying, You acknowledge that You have read this Cancellation policy and that You agree with and fully accept the terms of this Cancellation Policy.
Please contact customer service at +91 9100082712 or email at email@example.com if You have any questions.